Welcome to Get Educated! Here you can find everything necessary to help you expand and develop your DSDM Agile knowledge.
The DSDM Consortium provides certification of individuals and accreditation of training courses.
The aim of personal certification is two-fold:
- To allow individuals to demonstrate their ability and have their competence assessed by others who are knowledgeable and experienced in this area.
- To provide an organisation with an independent measure of a person’s knowledge and ability.
- Typical examples of how this may be used: By an individual’s manager, as part of staff Personal Development By a potential employer. (This is particularly valuable where an employer is not an expert in the area, and therefore some form of independent assessment and validation is needed.)
The aim of course accreditation is to ensure that when someone attends a DSDM training course, the material and message of that course is correct, accurate and aligned with current thinking.
DSDM Training Warning
Accredited DSDM Training can only be provided by Accredited DSDM Training Organisations and must be delivered by DSDM Trainers who hold valid and up-to-date accreditation.This ensures the quality of the training you receive. If you are new to DSDM or are unsure, we recommend you ask the training provider the following questions:
- Is this training course accredited by the DSDM Consortium? (all Accredited Courses must be based on DSDM Atern)
- Do you use DSDM trainers who hold a current DSDM Trainer Accreditation?
If you are unsure, please contact the DSDM Consortium at email@example.com to confirm that you are being offered Accredited Training.